Development and analysis of documents
Alatheya's lawyers provide services for studying and drafting documents in Kazakhstan. Our specialists work in various fields of law, and have accumulated a solid experience.
We help citizens and legal entities in three language:
Prepared documents comply with the national and international laws.
Services for individuals
- Claims in court and a recall of those already submitted.
- Counterclaims and applications.
- Appeals against court decisions, acts and actions of officials.
- Appeal against decisions of various state bodies.
- Requests for issuing documents.
- Complaints about violation of legal rights.
- Agreements involving two or more parties.
- Preparation of legal opinions.
- Preparation of claims and letters.
In each case, we prepare a complete set of documentation and strictly observe the procedural regulations. Submission of documents is impeccable with the help of a competent lawyer. The chances for customer’s success are increased much. Citizens are not able to perform most of the actions on their own, or it takes a huge amount of time and effort. Professionals resolve issues quickly and effectively.
At application of an individual, the lawyer carefully analyzes the materials provided. If necessary, requests additional ones, sends official requests to state institutions.
The detailed list of documents depends on the nature of the dispute and the affected legal field. The persons apply on the following issues:
- consequences of a traffic accident, deprivation of a driver's license;
- collection of debts on receipts;
- compensation for harm and damage;
- housing, land and municipal disputes;
- poor-quality goods and services;
- family affairs - divorce, alimony, parenting;
- insurance payments;
- labor relations;
Regardless of whether the plaintiff or defendant is our customer, the probability of winning the process mainly increases with participation of an experienced lawyer.
Services for legal entities
Alatheya Consulting cooperates with organizations on a single or regular basis. Permanent cooperation is the most convenient and profitable option for all parties. The amount of work on each case is significantly reduced if lawyers are already familiar with the specifics of the enterprise.
Legal entities often require analysis and development of documents in such areas:
- payment and refund of taxes;
- customs clearance;
- transactions with real estate;
- agreements with partners, suppliers and customers;
- obtaining contracts, interaction with authorities;
- personnel issues, mutual claims of employees and the employer;
- corporate issues, reorganization and restructuring;
- preparation and examination of tender documents.
Specialists not only check the documents for compliance with legislation, but also assist in making the most favorable form for the customer. Avoid unnecessary responsibility, request maximum assistance from the other party to the contract. The contract compiled under the assistance of a professional, saves a lot of money. With the participation of state structures, professionalism avoids penalties and obstacles in commercial activities.